A Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Investigate the Effect of Givosiran on the Pharmacokinetics (PK) of Midazolam, Caffeine, Losartan, Omeprazole, and Dextromethorphan in Patients With Acute Intermittent Porphyria (AIP) Who Are Asymptomatic High Excreters (ASHE)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Givosiran (Primary) ; Caffeine; Dextromethorphan; Losartan; Midazolam; Omeprazole
- Indications Acute intermittent porphyria
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.