A Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Investigate the Effect of Givosiran on the Pharmacokinetics (PK) of Midazolam, Caffeine, Losartan, Omeprazole, and Dextromethorphan in Patients With Acute Intermittent Porphyria (AIP) Who Are Asymptomatic High Excreters (ASHE)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Givosiran (Primary) ; Caffeine; Dextromethorphan; Losartan; Midazolam; Omeprazole
- Indications Acute intermittent porphyria
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Aug 2019 According to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study will be presented at the 2019 International Congress on Porphyrins and Porphyria (ICPP).
- 05 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.