A Phase 2, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled, Open-Label, Adaptive Design Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenously-Administered SelK2 in Patients Undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs SELK 2 (Primary)
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Tetherex Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2019 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 28 Jan 2019 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Jan 2019 Status changed from planning to Not yet recruiting.