A Phase 2, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled, Open-Label, Adaptive Design Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenously-Administered SelK2 in Patients Undergoing Total Knee Arthroplasty
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs SELK 2 (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COURSE
- Sponsors Tetherex Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Dec 2019 As per European Clinical Trials Database this trial has been completed in Bulgaria (2019-11-14)
- 18 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Feb 2019 Planned initiation date (estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.