A Prospective Open-label Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of RT001 in Subjects With Infantile Neuroaxonal Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Neuroaxonal dystrophies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Retrotope
- 13 Dec 2018 According to a Retrotope media release, first two trial sites, Atlantic Healths Goryeb Childrens Hospital in Morristown, NJ, and the UCSF Benioff Childrens Hospital San Francisco are now evaluating and enrolling patients for the trial.
- 13 Dec 2018 According to a Retrotope media release, company has begun enrollment of the first patients and has started dosing of infants.
- 06 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 31 Jul 2020.