A Prospective Open-label Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of RT001 in Subjects With Infantile Neuroaxonal Dystrophy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs RT 001 (Primary)
- Indications Neuroaxonal dystrophies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Retrotope
- 10 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Dec 2018 According to a Retrotope media release, first two trial sites, Atlantic Healths Goryeb Childrens Hospital in Morristown, NJ, and the UCSF Benioff Childrens Hospital San Francisco are now evaluating and enrolling patients for the trial.
- 13 Dec 2018 According to a Retrotope media release, company has begun enrollment of the first patients and has started dosing of infants.