A Phase Ia/Ib, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, sequential-group study of single ascending doses of KPL-716 in healthy volunteers and subjects with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis experiencing moderate-to-severe pruritus following intravenous or subcutaneous administration
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs KPL-716 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Pruritus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 01 Nov 2018 According to a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release, repeated-single-dose Phase 1b results expected in 2H 2019.
- 15 Sep 2018 According to a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release, data presented at the 27th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress.
- 15 Sep 2018 Results published in the Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals Media Release