A phase 2 study of MultiStem cell therapy for early treatment and prevention of complications after severe traumatic injury
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic stem cell therapy Athersys (Primary)
- Indications Traumatic brain injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2018 New trial record
- 23 Apr 2018 According to a University of Texas Health Science Center media release, this proposed Phase 2 clinical trial must still go through review and approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other relevant regulators.
- 23 Apr 2018 According to a University of Texas Health Science Center media release, Medical Technology Enterprise Consortium (MTEC) and Memorial Hermann Foundation has provided the fund to the University of Texas Health Science Center to conduct this study.