A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Risperidone Extended-Release Injectable Suspension (TV-46000) for Subcutaneous Use as Maintenance Treatment in Adult Patients With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 03 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2019 to 27 Apr 2020.
- 03 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Oct 2019 to 28 Jan 2020.
- 03 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.