An Open label phase 2 pilot study of rilonacept (KPL-914) in patients with symptomatic recurrent idiopathic pericarditis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rilonacept (Primary) ; Colchicine; Corticosteroids; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Pericarditis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Dec 2018 According to a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release, the co-principal investigators are Dr. Allan Klein of Cleveland Clinic and Dr. David Lin of Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation.
- 11 Dec 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Dec 2018 Interim results published in a Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History