A Phase 3, Open-label, Rollover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Long-term Treatment With Tezacaftor in Combination With Ivacaftor in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis Aged 6 Years and Older, Homozygous or Heterozygous for the F508del-CFTR Mutation
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms EXTEND
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2018 According to the Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, interim analysis data from this study were presented at the 41st European Cystic Fibrosis Conference 2018.
- 27 Apr 2018 New trial record