Phase 1 open-label, dose escalation study of INB03 in patients with metastatic cancer with increased inflammatory biomarkers in peripheral blood
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs INB 03 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Anal cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Duodenal cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Lung cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors INmune Bio
- 24 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to an INmune Bio media release, 11 of 12 patients have been enrolled in one of three dosing cohorts of INB03 (0.3, 1.0 and 3.0 mg/kg) to date.
- 05 Aug 2019 According to an INmune Bio media release, positive preliminary data from the first two cohorts were released and these data will be followed by a final report later this year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History