Relative Bioavailability of Apixaban (BMS-562247) 0.1 mg Sprinkle Capsules Compared With 0.5 mg Tablets in Healthy Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Stroke; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 May 2018 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 08 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 May 2018 to 29 Jun 2018.