Immunotherapy With CD19 CAR Redirected T-cells for High Risk, Relapsed Paediatric CD19+ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia and Other Haematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AUTO 1 (Primary)
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARPALL
- 15 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 18 to 32.
- 15 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2028 to 1 Dec 2030.
- 15 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2020.