An Open-Label Study to Assess the Efficacy And Safety of Poly(ADP-ribose) Polymerase Inhibitor FluzoparibSHR3162in Patients With Relapsed High-grade Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Primary Peritoneal Cancer and BRCA1/2 Mutation
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fluzoparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- 13 Jun 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Apr 2018 New trial record