A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Followed by an Open Label Treatment Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Children and Adolescents With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Colestyramine; Ezetimibe; Fenofibrate; Fluvastatin; Lovastatin; Niacin; Omega-3-fatty-acid; Pravastatin; Rosuvastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 03 Dec 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 17 Aug 2021.
- 06 Nov 2019 This trial has been completed in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2022 to 1 Feb 2022.