A Randomized, Active-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Sulbactam-ETX2514 in the Treatment of Patients With Infections Caused by Acinetobacter Baumannii-calcoaceticus Complex
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durlobactam/subactum (Primary) ; Colistin; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Acinetobacter infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTACK
- Sponsors Entasis Therapeutics; ZAI Lab
- 03 Oct 2019 Results presented in an Entasis Therapeutics media release.
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Entasis Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at ID Week 2019, taking place October 2-6 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
- 10 Jun 2019 According to the Entasis Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the upcoming American Society for Microbiology (ASM) Microbe Conference, being held June 20-24, 2019 in San Francisco, CA.