A Single-arm Study to Evaluate the Feasibility and Efficacy of a Minimal Monitoring Strategy to Deliver Pan-genotypic Ribavirin-free HCV Therapy to HCV Infected Populations Who Are HCV Treatment Naïve With Evidence of Active HCV Infection: The MINMON Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINMON
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2021 to 12 Apr 2022.
- 16 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Dec 2021 to 12 Apr 2022.
- 16 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.