A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind Trial To Evaluate The Safety And Immunogenicity Of A Multivalent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine In Healthy Infants
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Sep 2019 According to an Pfizer Media Release, the company will seek to present and publish outcomes from this clinical trial at a future date once safety and immunogenicity data has been analyzed following the completion of the four-dose regimen.
- 09 Sep 2019 According to an Pfizer Media Release, if the data from the fourth dose are available, the company will discuss Phase 3 plans with regulators.
- 09 Sep 2019 Results published in the Pfizer Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History