A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase IIb Clinical Trial of Rabexiomod in Patients with Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) who have Previously been Treated with Methotrexate with Inadequate Response
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeximod (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cyxone
- 19 Jul 2019 According to a Cyxone media release, the company will announce the response from the appropriate authorities once received and make further announcements as the preparations of this clinical phase IIb trial with Rabeximod in RA advances.
- 19 Jul 2019 According to a Cyxone media release, submissions in up to eight additional countries, including Estonia, Ukraine, Georgia and the Netherlands, will follow within the next six months. In parallel, further processes such as procuring suitable statisticians and analysts for the study data, selecting investigational sites and drug manufacturer with manufacturing authorization in Europe have been completed or are currently underway.
- 19 Jul 2019 According to a Cyxone media release, EGeen is also involved in the preparations by ensuring localized documentation and liaising with regulatory authorities locally in the select Eastern European countries.The company is moving forward with preparations of the trial and soon enough starting patient recruitment.