Toripalimab Combined With Pemetrexed Plus Carboplatin for Treatment of Recurrent or Advanced Non-small-cell Lung Cancer With EGFR-mutation Positive and T790M Negative After Progression on EGFR-TKI Treatmenta Multi-center, Single Arm Phase II Study
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Toripalimab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shanghai Junshi Biosciences
- 10 Sep 2019 Results presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 03 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.