Phase Ib, Open Label, Combination Study of Nintedanib With 5-Azacitidine in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Characterized by HOX Gene Overexpression, That Are Not Candidates of Intensive Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Nintedanib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 30 Sep 2018.
- 03 May 2018 New trial record