Phase I Study of Neoadjuvant GMCI Plus Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor Combined With Standard of Care for Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Aglatimagene besadenovec (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Valaciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- 07 Feb 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Jan 2019 According to a Candel Therapeutics media release, the company had received the Series B financing from PBM Capital Group, to Advance its late-stage high-grade glioma program that includes which includes this study and NCT03152318 study.
- 10 Jul 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.