Study assessing the safety and efficacy of teneligliptin in Japanese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A real world study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Teneligliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBY
- 01 Jun 2018 Interim results (data cut off: 28 Jun, 2017; n=11,425) published in the Diabetes Therapy.
- 17 May 2018 Interim results (n=10,532) assessing safety and efficacy of Teneligliptin for 12 months, published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 04 May 2018 New trial record