A Phase 1b/2a, Open Label Study to Evaluate Anti-tumor Efficacy and Safety of rhIL-7-hyFc (NT-I7) in Combination With Anti-PD-L1 (Atezolizumab) in Patients With Anti-PD-1/PD-L1 naïve or Relapsed/Refractory High-risk Skin Cancers
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Efineptakin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NeoImmuneTech
- 01 Apr 2019 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 04 May 2018 New trial record
- 01 May 2018 According to the NeoImmuneTech media release, this trial will be led by NIT and the Immune Oncology Network.