An Open-label, First-in-human, Dose Escalation Study of SAR440234 Administered as Single Agent by Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (R/R AML), B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL), or High Risk Myelodysplasia (HR-MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs SAR-440234 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 10 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 10 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.