A Phase 2a Randomized, Parallel Group, Open Label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of RRx-001 in the Attenuation of Oral Mucositis in Patients Receiving Chemoradiation for the Treatment of Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity or Oropharynx
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RRx 001 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PREVLAR
- Sponsors EpicentRx
- 26 Jul 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 07 May 2018 New trial record