A Phase I, Open Label, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, PK and Antitumor Activities of the MEK Inhibitor CS3006 in Subjects With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CS-3006 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors CStone Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Oct 2018 According to a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release, patient enrolment has been completed during the first-half of 2018.
- 29 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a CStone Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Oct 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov.