A Randomized, Phase 3, Open-Label Study of Combinations of REGN2810 (Anti-PD-1 Antibody), Platinum-based Doublet Chemotherapy, and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody) Versus Pembrolizumab Monotherapy in First-Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Tumors Expressing PD-L1 ≥50%
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPOWER-lung 2
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Mar 2023 to 18 Nov 2020.
- 04 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Mar 2023 to 18 Nov 2020.
- 04 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.