A Randomized, Phase 3, Open-Label Study of Combinations of REGN2810 (Anti-PD-1 Antibody), Platinum-based Doublet Chemotherapy, and Ipilimumab (Anti-CTLA-4 Antibody) Versus Pembrolizumab Monotherapy in First-Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Tumors Expressing PD-L1 ≥50%
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPOWER-lung 2
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design of this study presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 16 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jan 2023 to 28 Mar 2023.
- 16 Aug 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Dec 2022 to 6 Mar 2023.