A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center Phase 3 Study of ZL-2306 (Niraparib) as Maintenance Therapy Following First-line Platinum-based Chemotherapy in Patients With Extensive-stage Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer (ED-SCLC) to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ZAI Lab
- 26 Sep 2018 Trial design presented at the 19th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 28 Aug 2018 According to a ZAI Lab media release, the company announced dosing of the first patient in the trial.
- 28 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a ZAI Lab media release.