Phase II Study of Adding the Anti-PD-1 Pembrolizumab to Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and Persistently Detectable Minimal Residual Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Imatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Jul 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 12 Jun 2018 to 12 Aug 2018.
- 07 May 2018 New trial record