Phase IIa, Open Label, Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered APL-2 in Subjects With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 May 2018 New trial record