Phase IIa, Open Label, Multiple Dose Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered APL-2 in Subjects With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH).
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcetacoplan (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Mar 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Greece.
- 18 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.