A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of NBI-98854 in Pediatric Subjects With Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms T-Force PLATINUM
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 08 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 08 May 2018 New trial record
- 30 Apr 2018 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, the company expected enrollment to begin during the second quarter of 2018 with top-line data expected in late 2019.