A Confirmatory, Prospective, Open-label, Multi-centre Phase 3 Study to Evaluate Diagnostic Performance of Zirconium-labelled Girentuximab to Non-invasively Detect ccRCC by PET/CT Imaging in Patients With Indeterminate Renal Masses
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Girentuximab Zr-89 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Acronyms ZIRCON
- Sponsors Telix Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Oct 2019 According to a Heidelberg Pharma media release, the first patient in Australia was recruited in August 2019.
- 13 Jun 2019 According to a Telix Pharmaceuticals media release, Eczacibasi-Monrol and Telix Pharmaceuticals have signed a manufacturing and distribution agreement in which there will be an addition of four Turkish clinicl sites for this trial.
- 08 Apr 2019 Planned initiation date(estimated date for recruitment of the first subject) changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 15 Apr 2019.