A phase 1/2 study of AB8939 in refractory acute myeloid leukemia patients unfit to receive intensive chemotherapy in second and third-line
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AB-8939 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Sep 2019 According to an AB science media release, the company expects to initiate this study in 2020.
- 04 Jul 2019 According to an AB science media release, AB Science will host a live webcast on AB8939, focusing on the Scientific Advice procedure with EMA and resulting validated clinical development program of AB8939 in acute myeloid leukemia (AML), design of phase 1/2 studies, efficacy criteria to be met to be eligible for accelerated approval base on non-controlled phase 2 study on July 8, 2019 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm CET.
- 04 Jul 2019 According to an AB science media release, the company announces today that the European Medicine Agency (EMA) has validated the clinical development program for its new compound AB8939 in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) through a Scientific Advice procedure.