A Phase 3b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial of Linaclotide 290 μg Administered Orally for 12 Weeks Followed by a 4-week Randomized Withdrawal Period in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jun 2019 According to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, additional data from this trial are expected to be shared at upcoming scientific meetings and via peer-reviewed publications.
- 18 Jun 2019 Results presented in an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 18 Jun 2019 According to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, primary endpoint (Change from Baseline in Abdominal Score (abdominal bloating, abdominal discomfort, and abdominal pain) at Each Week) has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History