A Phase 3b, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial of Linaclotide 290 μg Administered Orally for 12 Weeks Followed by a 4-week Randomized Withdrawal Period in Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 11 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 11 Jan 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.