Randomized Phase 2 Study Comparing Acalabrutinib to Acalabrutinib and Obinutuzumab in the Treatment of Patients With Early-Stage Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL/SLL) Who Are at High Risk of Disease Progression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Acalabrutinib (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2019 Accroding to trial design released in the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, trial is expected to complete enrollment in September 2020 and the primary analysis will be available in September 2022.
- 06 Nov 2019 Trial design released in the 61st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Sep 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.