A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Active-control Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Sparsentan for the Treatment of Immunoglobulin A Nephropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Sparsentan (Primary) ; Irbesartan
- Indications IgA nephropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- Sponsors Retrophin
- 27 Dec 2018 According to a Retrophin media release, company expects enrollment in this study to complete in the first half of 2021, and top-line data from the 36-week primary endpoint efficacy analysis to become available in the first half of 2022.
- 27 Dec 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Retrophin media release.
- 27 Dec 2018 According to a Retrophin media release, first patient has been dosed.