A Phase I/II Study of IMCnyeso, HLA- A 0201-Restricted, NY-ESO-1- and LAGE-1A-specific Soluble T Cell Receptor and Anti-CD3 Bispecific Molecule, in HLA-A 0201 Positive Patients With Advanced NY-ESO-1 and/or LAGE - 1A Positive Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs IMCnyeso (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Carcinoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Synovial sarcoma; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ImmTAC
- Sponsors Immunocore
- 18 Jun 2019 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2017-002243-15)
- 20 Aug 2018 According to an Immunocore media release, first patient has been dosed in this study. This study is a part of the first program in collaboration of an Immunocore with the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for ImmTAC .
- 16 Aug 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.