A multicenter, multinational, placebo controlled, randomized phase II/III clinical trial of cannabidiol for the treatment of acute graft-versus-host-disease (GVHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kalytera Therapeutics
- 21 Jun 2018 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, this trial will initiate later in 2018.
- 21 Jun 2018 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, the Principal Investigator of this study is Edmund Waller, M.D., PhD., Professor, Hematology and Medical Oncology, Medicine, and Pathology at Emory University School of Medicine, and Director, Division of Stem Cell Transplantation and Immunotherapy at Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University.
- 15 Jun 2018 According to a Kalytera Therapeutics media release, The Salzman Group will provide clinical study management services for this trial.