A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label, Safety and Efficacy Study of XERMELO (Telotristat Ethyl) Plus First-line Chemotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced, Unresectable, Recurrent or Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer (BTC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Telotristat etiprate (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TELE-ABC
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Dec 2019 According to a Lexicon Pharmaceuticals media release, the company looks forward to obtaining the topline data on progression-free survival for the first 20 biliary tract cancer patients next year.
- 03 Dec 2019 According to a Lexicon Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has completed a safety reveiew of the initial run-in cohort of this study.
- 20 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 54 to 53.