Phase I, Open Label Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Expansion, Persistence and Clinical Activity of UCART22 (Allogeneic Engineered T-cells Expressing Anti-CD22 Chimeric Antigen Receptor) in Patients With Relapsed or refractoryCD22+ B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs UCART-22 (Primary)
- Indications Precursor B-cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms BALLI-01
- Sponsors Cellectis
- 02 Dec 2019 According to a Cellectis media release, first patient has been dosed at the The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- 06 Nov 2019 According to a Cellectis media release, this trial is ready to enroll patients at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (Texas, USA), The University of Chicago Medicine Comprehensive Cancer Center (Illinois, USA) and Weill Cornell Medicine (New York, USA).
- 01 Nov 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.