A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a Combination Treatment of Tropifexor (LJN452) and Cenicriviroc (CVC) in Adult Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and Liver Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cenicriviroc (Primary) ; Tropifexor (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TANDEM
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Healthcare; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jul 2020 to 2 Sep 2020.
- 16 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Jul 2020 to 28 Jul 2020.
- 13 Nov 2018 Trial design of this study presented at The Liver Meeting 2018: 69th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases