A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of a Combination Treatment of Tropifexor (LJN452) and Cenicriviroc (CVC) in Adult Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) and Liver Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cenicriviroc (Primary) ; Tropifexor (Primary)
- Indications Hepatic fibrosis; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TANDEM
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Nov 2018 Trial design of this study presented at The Liver Meeting 2018: 69th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- 09 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 13 Jul 2020 to 27 Jul 2020.
- 09 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Jun 2020 to 27 Jul 2020.