A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AB-506, an HBV Capsid Inhibitor, in Healthy Subjects and HBV-DNA Positive Subjects with Chronic HBV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AB-506 (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Arbutus Biopharma
- 07 Nov 2018 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, this trial has successfully progressed through healthy volunteers into the 28 day HBV patient phase.
- 09 Oct 2018 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, the company will proceed with the 28-day HBV patient dosing in the month of October 2018 and expects to complete this segment in Q2 2019.
- 10 Jul 2018 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial. Initiation of dosing in HBV patients cohort is expected later this year and topline results are expected by Q2 2019.