A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AB-506, an HBV Capsid Inhibitor, in Healthy Subjects and HBV-DNA Positive Subjects with Chronic HBV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AB-506 (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Arbutus Biopharma
- 06 Nov 2019 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, result will be presented at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases meeting.
- 03 Oct 2019 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to an Arbutus Biopharma media release.
- 03 Oct 2019 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, the company intend to present results from this trial along with further details regarding the two cases of acute hepatitis at an appropriate scientific meeting later in 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History