Part 1 of a three part study- A Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics, of AB-729 Administered by Subcutaneous Injection to Healthy Subjects (part 1)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AB-729 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Arbutus Biopharma
- 05 Aug 2019 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, preliminary safety and efficacy data from both healthy subjects and several single dose cohorts of subjects with chronic hepatitis B infection are expected in the first quarter of 2020.
- 20 Jun 2019 According to an Arbutus Biopharma media release, a revised protocol was submitted and the company has received regulatory clearance to begin the Phase 1a/1b clinical trial. The trial is expected to initiate shortly.
- 17 May 2019 Status changed from planning to recruiting.